SYARAT DAN KETENTUAN
1. Ticket ini dikeluarkan dengan ketentuan dan kondisi lokasi acara, event organizer, promotor dan merupakan pembelian online melalui transaksi elektronik dari website resmi kami;
2. Mohon periksa E-Ticket anda, karena kesalahan tidak selalu dapat diperbaiki;
3. Tiket yang sudah dibeli tidak dapat digunakan oleh pihak lainnya dan hanya dapat dipakai oleh pembeli tiket;
4. Tiket tidak dapat dilelang, dipindahtangankan atau dijual kembali dalam bentuk dan keadaan apapun;
5. Hanya pembeli yang dapat menggunakan dan mencetak satu tiket yang telah dibeli, dan menggandakan tiket dilarang;
6. Pembeli bertanggung jawab penuh untuk semua tiket yang telah dipesan atas namanya dan akan dikenakan sanksi apabila tiket-tiket tersebut dipakai secara bertentangan dengan ketentuan ini;
7. Tiket hanya berlaku satu kali pakai untuk satu orang;
8. Tiket dengan code yang telah digunakan sebelumnya tidak dapat dipergunakan lagi;
9. Penyelenggara dapat menolak masuk lokasi atau membatalkan “booking”.
10. Pesanan tanpa pemberitahuan terlebih dahulu kepada siapapun yang telah mendapatkan tiket yang tidak sesuai dengan ketentuan. Pemegang tiket yang tidak “Sah” dapat, jika perlu dikeluarkan dari lokasi;
11. Penggandaan tiket hanya akan dikeluarkan sebagai pengganti tiket yang hilang, dicuri atau tercecer. Permintaan penggandaan tiket atau pemindahan tiket hanya dapat dilakukan oleh pembeli yang akan diminta untuk datang sendiri dan memperlihatkan tanda pengenal pada hari diadakan acara tersebut. Biaya administratif untuk setiap tiket akan diberlakukan;
12. Penyelenggara tidak bertanggung jawab atas keteledoran dari pembeli tiket yang mengakibatkan tiket berpindah tangan kepada orang lain (dikuasai orang lain) dan digunakan sebagai tanda masuk, dimana sebagai akibatnya pembeli tiket tidak dapat masuk ke dalam lokasi acara;
13. Tiket tidak dapat ditukar maupun dikembalikan;
14. Pembeli bersama ini setuju untuk membebaskan Penyelenggara dari tuntutan hukum pengadilan atau tuntutan lainnya baik yang mempunyai kekuatan hukum maupun tidak atas pembatalan acara konser yang telah dibuat baik oleh artis bersangkutan sendiri, ataupun dilarang oleh pemerintah dan atas kebijakan-kebijakan yang diluar kendali Penyelenggara;
15. Apabila, terjadi pembatalan acara, tiket dapat dikembalikan sesuai dengan kebijakan Penyelenggara;
16. Dilarang membawa dan menggunakan obat terlarang;
17. Dilarang membawa ke lokasi senjata api, pisau dan segala sesuatu yang dapat membahayakan orang lain;
18. Dilarang membawa kamera dan rekaman video pada acara-acara tertentu;
19. Tiket akan dikeluarkan dengan kententuan bahwa pemegang tiket tidak membuat keonaran di lokasi, dan merugikan pejabat atau agen;
20. Walaupun Penyelenggara lokasi akan dengan seksama memperhatikan untuk pemegang tiket mendapatkan tempat duduk sesuai dengan yang tercantum di tiket, namun kami tetap dapat menukar tempat duduk nya dengan yang lain sesuai kebutuhan;
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is issued with the terms and conditions of the location, event organizer, promoter and is an online purchase through electronic transactions from our official application;
2. Please check your E-Ticket, because errors cannot always be fixed;
3. Purchased ticket cannot be used by other parties and can only be used by ticket buyers;
4. Tickets cannot be auctioned, sold or resold in any form and condition;
5. Only ticket buyers can use and print one ticket that has been purchased, and duplicating the ticket is prohibited;
6. Ticket buyer is fully responsible for all tickets that have been ordered on his behalf and will be subject to sanctions if the ticket is used contrary to this provision;
7. Tickets use “barcode” and are valid for one time use for one person;
8. Tickets with barcodes that have been used previously cannot be used anymore;
9. The organizer can refuse ticket buyer to enter the location or cancel the “booking/order” without prior notification to anyone who has obtained a ticket illegally or not in accordance with the provisions. Unauthorized ticket holders can, if necessary, be removed from the location;
10. Ticket doubling will only be issued as a replacement for lost, stolen or scattered tickets. Requests for duplicating tickets or transferring tickets can only be done by buyers who will be asked to come in person and show identification on the day the event is held. Administrative fees for each ticket will apply;
11. The organizer is not responsible for negligence from the ticket buyer which causes the ticket to change hands to another person (controlled by someone else) and is used as an entry sign, where as a result the ticket buyer cannot enter the event location;
12. Tickets cannot be exchanged or returned;
13. Buyer hereby agrees to release the organizer from court or other lawsuits, whether legally binding or not, over the cancellation of a concert made by the artist himself, or is prohibited by the government and/or policies which are beyond the organizer’s control;
14. If an event is canceled, tickets can be returned in accordance with the organizer’s policies;
15. Prohibited from carrying and using illegal drugs;
16. Prohibited from bringing firearms, knives and anything that can harm others to the location;
17. Carrying cameras and video recordings on certain events is prohibited;
18. Tickets will be issued with the provision that the ticket holder does not cause trouble at the location and/or harm the official or agent;
19. The organizer will pay close attention to the suitability of the seat of the ticket holder as stated on the ticket. However, the organizer still has the right to swap seats with other ticket holders as needed.
We are committed to protect your privacy. It is important for us to make sure you can use this application and enjoy it without having violation of your privacy. However, it is important for us to understand our subscribers so that we can improve our services continually. We need to build an accurate picture of the needs and expectations of our subscribers. And of course it can only be done by establishing communication with you beforehand. Our understanding of your expectations will make us able to offer a relevant and interactive service.
Information We Ask From You
When you register for the subscription, we ask you to provide basic contact information such as your name, address, and email address.
Information Collected Automatically
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us via the Application. Our servers may automatically collect information about you, your online behavior and your computer, mobile or other device. The information collected may include, without limitation, the make, model, settings, specifications (e.g., CPU speed, connection speed, browser type, operating system, device identifier) and geographic location of you and/or your computer, mobile or other device, as well as date/time stamp, IP address, pages visited, time of visits, content viewed, ads viewed, the site(s), application(s), destination(s), and/or service(s) you
arrived from, and other clickstream data. We may also record the URL you linked from to get to the Service, your clickstream through and from the Service, and other tracking information.
Information From Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, add it to our account information and treat it in accordance with this Policy. We may also obtain updated contact information from third parties in order to correct our records and fulfill your orders or deliver communications to you.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information about you to:
– Deliver the Subscriptions you order
– Verify access to secure content and your account information
– Determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Application
– Provide you tailored content and instructions, renewal options and targeted promotions
– Service your customer support requests
– Ask you to participate in surveys about our products and services
– Offer you Service upgrades
– Better understand, on an anonymous and aggregated basis, how the Service is being used, including Web traffic and reading patterns, so that we may continually improve our Service
– We may also provide access to our database in order to cooperate with official investigations or legal proceedings initiated by governmental and/or law enforcement officials, as well as private parties, including, for example, in response to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
See below for a description of JFW’s practices regarding e-mail communications to our users and how to update your preferences with respect to such e-mail communications.
How We Share the Information We Collect
– Agents: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf such as fulfilling orders, sending email, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies or individuals will be provided access to Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but these companies and individuals have agreed or will agree to not use your Personal Information for other purposes.
– Protection of the Application: We release account and other Personal Information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; to enforce or apply our Terms of Service, or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Application, our users, or others.
– Business transfers: JFW may transfer Personal Information it collects in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or most of the assets of JFW related to the Service. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of JFW may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this Policy.
– Trusted third parties: With your consent, we will make your Personal Information (not including your credit card information) available to trusted third parties who offer products and services we think may be of interest to you so that you can receive information or opportunities related to those products and services. You may update your preference with regard to our sharing your Personal Information for this purpose in the “My Account” area of the Site. These third parties with whom we share your Personal Information may use your Personal Information in accordance with their own privacy policies.
– Other than as set out above, you will receive notice prior to our sharing your Personal Information with any third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share your Personal Information.
JFW reserves the right to use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of the Service’s user base; and to serve any other business purposes.
Email Communications To Our Users
JFW does not send unsolicited email, but we do send email communications to our users in connection with the provision of the Application. The following outlines the types of email JFW sends to our users and the choices you have about which messages to receive.
– Messages required to service your account: JFW may send you the following messages: (a) for newly registered users, a welcoming email; (b) messages confirming your account changes; (c) messages inviting you to participate in customer surveys; and (d) messages informing you of important product or service updates related to our business.
– Optional marketing messages from JFW: Registered users may also occasionally receive information or special promotions from JFW about additional Publications, products or services.
– Optional marketing messages from trusted third parties: With your consent, JFW may share your Personal Information (not including your credit card information, if any) with trusted third parties so that you may receive information or opportunities from these third parties about relevant products and services they offer. You may update your preference in the “My Account” area of the App.
Changing or Removing Your Information
To review or update your Personal Information, or to alter your email preferences, or preferences regarding how we share your Personal Information, visit the User’s Account Setting of the App. If at any time you would like to close your account, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Personal Information will be removed from our active user database and will be deleted, provided that (a) you are current with all payment obligations, (b) JFW does not believe it reasonably necessary to keep such information for any pending legal action, and (c) we are under no obligation to retain such information.
Information Security and Notification:
– Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of the information you send to us or the security of our servers, networks or databases, and by using the Service you agree to assume all risk in connection with the information sent to us or collected by us when you access, visit and/or use the Service, including without limitation your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, and we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof.
– Moreover, if you elect to store information, such as your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information, where others may access it, we are not responsible for any loss of such information or the consequences thereof. If you lose a computer, mobile or other device, or it is stolen, that contains your personally identifiable information or other Registration Information; it is up to you to take all the steps necessary to protect yourself.
– In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you via your computer, mobile or other device.
Kids and Parents:
– This Service is not intended for use by children, especially to those under age 12. No one under age 12 is allowed to register for the Application or provide any personally identifiable information or use our social, community and public discussion areas, photo and video galleries, bulletin boards, forums, chats, blogs, personal/job search and other classified ads, and elsewhere. Minors below the age of 12, inclusive, must get the permission of their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before making purchases, including subscriptions, on this Service.
– If your children disclose information about themselves in publicly accessible areas of the Application, they may get unsolicited messages from other parties. Accordingly, you should tell them not to do so.
Notification of Changes
From time to time, JFW may revise this Policy. The update date first written above is used to alert you to recent changes. If changes to this Policy will directly affect how we share your Personal Information, we will notify you by posting a notice on the Application or by sending you an email and giving you an opportunity to opt out of such change. Unless we notify you otherwise, our collection and use of your Personal Information is governed by the version of this Policy in effect at the time such Personal Information is collected.